The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends 30 minutes of physical activity a day to prevent overweight, obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease. Walking, running, aerobics, swimming, dancing, hiking, basketball, fitness, and lifting dumbbells are all active activities. Today, the number of people taking fitness classes is increasing. If you are also planning to start training in a fitness club, we provide you with the information you need to help.
1. Have a good drink while going to the gym Water helps keep you energized. Drinking enough fluids regulates body temperature and heart rate. Drink at least a glass of water 20-30 minutes before exercise. Drink a glass of water every 15 minutes during exercise.
2. Eat before and after Eat foods high in protein and slow-burning carbohydrates before exercise. If you don’t eat for at least an hour, your exercise will be ineffective and your muscles will be exhausted. Eat nutritious food within an hour or two after eating. It also helps to tighten the muscles that are working.
3. Keep warm Sweat well before exercising. Many women are interested in getting into basic exercise without warming up. Exercise with an unheated body will not work. It can also hurt yourself. So if you don’t want to waste your money on fitness, be sure to run for a few minutes on the treadmill first. If you are trying to lose weight, it is better to walk at a steady average speed for 10-15 minutes than to run for a short time. After the run, you will need to do some light stretching exercises to get back to the basics.
4. Increase the load One of the reasons why women skip fitness is that they lost weight quickly at first, but in the end they didn’t work at all. When a weak body, ready to receive anything without moving at all, begins to go to the gym, it is very receptive to exercise at first. This is because weight loss is affected by surface fat. But then, as fitness becomes more regular, it slowly begins to affect the high-density fat behind it. This is because the thick fat behind it breaks down more slowly. So don’t be discouraged. Instead, divert your thinking to good things in life, such as weight loss. If you work on one weight for a long time, you will not get results.
5. Do stretching exercises after your workout Stretching exercises relax muscles, improve blood circulation and increase flexibility. However, unheated muscles should not be stretched directly. Do leg extensions after your leg exercises and back extensions after your back exercises. When you do stretching exercises, you need to feel that certain parts of your body are being pulled and the tendons are being stretched.
6. Work with the system If you really want to achieve real results, have your teacher write a specific exercise program. Then work from the bottom of the list eliminating issues that aren’t worth the fight. If you ran one minute at 12 today, set a goal to run two minutes next time. With purpose and planning, it can be far more effective than having no system at all. Also, do not choose your exercises arbitrarily, but ask your teacher to write down the exact sequence.
7. Maintain good hygiene Excessive sweating can clog pores and contaminate the skin, causing rashes. Therefore, when exercising, always wipe your sweat with a clean towel, drink plenty of water, take a warmer shower after exercise, and change into dry clothes. It is better to have two shifts of fitness clothes. Sweaty shoes, socks, and T-shirts may not be washed and dried immediately. There may also be an unpleasant odor in the legs and armpits due to the activity of the sweat glands. Change socks regularly, dry your shoes, and apply an antiperspirant to your armpits. Some women go straight to the gym without removing their makeup.